If you receive a error message when you try to make a deposit, please wait a while and try again (to rule out connection issues) or use a different method.
Here’s the most common problems per payment method:
- Instadebit: no issues were reported as of today,
- Paysafecard: no issues were reported as of today,
- Martercard / Visa:
- Insufficient balance to cover the deposit,
- The details you registered in MoPlay don’t match the ones in your bank,
- The CVV code (3 digits code in the back of your card) is incorrect,
- Expiry date incorrect,
- Some banks block transactions on the internet, in this case you can try using a different method.
- Interac Online: some banks might block online gaming,
- Interac e-transfer:
- When the amount, unique message code or email address don’t match, the funds won’t reach your account, If you think you made a mistake or wish to change the details please contact our Interact to sort this out.
If it still doesn’t work, please contact our solution team indicating the following:
- Your username,
- E-mail address,
- Exact content of the error message,
If something not stated here or you have additional questions contact us so we can investigate and fix that for you.