There are several reasons why your payment may have been declined and sadly, we are not given any details by your card provider or e-wallet issuer.
However, for card deposits, please make sure that:
- The registered card number on your betting account is the correct one.
- The expiry date is the correct one, in case your card has expired you will need to add your new card.
- You entered the correct CVC/CVV code (check the 3 digit code on the back of your card).
- Your card is used for the first time on our site. There is a small possibility that your issuing bank may prevent using the card for the first time with a new online retailer.
Or your issuing bank are not allowing betting/gaming transactions.
- Ensure you have enough funds on your card to make a deposit.
We advise you to contact your bank to resolve this issue.
Deposits using e-wallets can also be declined and we are not provided with a reason as to why your deposit is not successful.
However, please make sure that:
- You are using the correct e-mail address or account number.
- Your e-wallet issuer allow betting/gaming transactions.
- You have enough funds on your e-wallet to make a deposit.
We advise you to contact your e-wallet provider to resolve this issue.