There are several possible reasons why a withdrawal can be rejected. The most common one is when your card is used for the first time on our site for withdrawal. There is a small possibility that your issuing bank may prevent using the card for the first time with a new online retailer.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my withdrawal?
- What are the withdrawal options?
- Why haven't I received my withdrawal?
- Why can’t I withdraw my funds?
- Why has my withdrawal been rejected?
- What is the withdrawal clearing time?
- How do I cancel my withdrawal?
- How do I change my withdrawal method?
- How do I register a withdrawal method?